Virus TI2 Desktop and Keyboard - differences

• Hello, I have a Virus TI2 Keyboard and I'm thinking of selling it for a TI2 dekstop because I need a more portable solution.
    I want to know If there are NO differences between the 2 ones other than the keyboard.
    For example, in multimode the desktop one has the ability to setting different parts of keyboard? (ex: in mm track 1 I want to set the sound that goes from C1 to B2, in mm 2 from C3 to B4, etc..).
    Thank you in advance.
    Cesare

• I currently work with a Desktop and a Darkstar (Polar) and can affirm that they are identical except for the keyboard, pitch wheel, controller wheel and the configuration menus for those elements.

Actually, I prepare Multis on the Darkstar and then transfer them to the Desktop. All the settings for parts (channel, key zones, etc) are available on both machines.

However, I had the Desktop first and heavily missed the capability to use it without anything else hooked up. Thus, I'd rather have a keyboard version if I only could have one.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+