BITWIG aka The Elephant in The Room

• WTF. I can't even figure out how to trigger Virus Control to make a sound in Bitwig. I'm assuming it's fundamentally the same procedure, install the plug in on a host track and light up other tracks routing midi to the host. I thought I had a pretty good grip on Bitwig, but, jeez I might jump back over to Ableton for my VIRUS stuff.

Ableton and VIRUS is a match made in heaven. SO damn effective. Why doesn't Ableton partner with ACCESS as a run up to a buy-out, and then help them get moving again, like Akai did for Ableton with the first version of the PUSH. Think about an ableton/access line of Virus?!! WITH a limited version of an overhauled VIRUS PLUG IN, STANDARD IN ABLETON SUITE, FULL VERSION WITH PURCHASE OF ableton/access HARDWARE?! My goodness.I'm just spitballing, but that should happen.

DAW; BITWIG 2.0.1
    VIRUS TI2 POLAR
    Mac OS 10.13.6

Please Help WITH THIS BITWIG CRAZINESS. I KNOW IT'S PROBABLY A STUPID FIX, SO IT WILL GIVE YOU A CHUCKLE :D=O?(

dave

• Hi Dave

I don't wanna sound like an Access Official but Bitwig is sadly not an officially supported DAW. But probably you are right, the connecting procedure should fundamentally be the same. Consider diving into Bitwig's manual.

I highly doubt we will ever see a VST-only virus, whether DAW-exclusive or not, there are pirates out there...

I really hope you manage to get it working! :)

Mario