part settings not applied after startup

• After startup the virus ti2 in multi mode doesn't apply the part volume +63 and part panning to right +63 (if the audio was panned to right +63 it wouldn't be audible because only the left channel is recorded). Each setting is only applied after the knob is wiggled

BTW I performed a reset of the unit just a couple of days ago

• could someone please try to reproduce this on their TI2?

in multi mode set the part panning to +63 (shift+edit = "multi edit"), save the multi program, check whether the panning works (eg. by triggering a note from that part) and then unplug (turn off) the virus. Plug it back (turn it on) again, trigger a note from that part and listen whether the panning is applied or the sound is centered

• AFAIR I never had this kind of problems with Multi Mode presets.

Are all other volume or pan settings properly rememeberd?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Moog Sub 37 | Blofeld | Machinedrum | Monomachine | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS X 10.14.6 (Mojave) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete 12 | RME Fireface UFX+

• they are remembered as the video shows, they are just not applied when I start the virus already in multi mode. When I reload the stored multi program the settings are then applied. I'm just curious whether this is an OS bug or it's just my defective unit acting up