Very Strange Patch Behavior

• Ok so in addition to the keybed having issues, my virus is now showcasing some very strange behavior.

Sometimes it will get stuck on a patches sound. Im not able to make any adjustments using the interface knobs. When I try to go to another patch it still plays the same sound as the previous patch. If I turn it off while his behavior is happening the LFO lights remain on and flashing. I have to unplug the unit completely. Its not hooked up to USB at all while this happening. WTF?

Has anyone else experienced this? I’ve had a few different Virus models and I would refer to them as tanks and have always operated flawlessly, this synth rules but is beginning to be a huge problem.

• Since you have several hardware related issues with your Virus, it's probably time to contact Access Support via the contact form.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+