Gated audio control

• Hello,

I’m trying to create gated cords/effects.

Is it possible to edit the step sequencer/arp matrix on the Virus hardware itself? I know it’s pretty easy to do through software, but I only have access to the hardware currently.

Thanks

• Is it possible to edit the step sequencer/arp matrix on the Virus hardware itself?

Unfortunately not. You can only select from the factory patterns. Maybe you can find something close enough or equally inspiring.

Alternatively, you could also try to use an LFO to control the OSC or PATCH volume.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Unfortunately not. You can only select from the factory patterns. Maybe you can find something close enough or equally inspiring.

Alternatively, you could also try to use an LFO to control the OSC or PATCH volume.

oh no. I’m running MAC and don’t have access to the vst ?

• oh no. I’m running MAC and don’t have access to the vst ?

That’s very unfortunate. What Mac OS are you on?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+