Beiträge von AndrogenLovers

"this is too common a feature for access to go a different way"

You mean they like to over complicate things, maybe because that is considered ice chillingly (Uber Kool)?
    What can I say we both love our Snow, but this TI thing is not all its cracked up to be, from all the adverts one is led to believe that it will work just as any VSTi, and it does not.

Is it just our Snow, or is the volume output at max, using any set of headphones sound very soft? At half volume depending on the patch you hear very little.
    My iPod Nano goes much louder w/ no headphone amp.

Thanx!

Chris & Erik

I can find no evidence that there are more than 8 Multi presets, Is this how it is or am I doing something wrong? I even used the TI editor from MIDIQUEST and received a sysex dump for Multis and only 8 showed up, the rest initialized. Also MIDIQUEST will work as a VSTi and LETS you program Multis! That tells me it is possible for Access to implement that in the TI VSTi! Do the bigger TI's have more Multis? If so can they be downloaded and used in the Snow?

Thanks in advance to any that can confirm this!

Chris & Erik

I agree. I feel that all knobs and what not in the Virus Control VSTi be right clickable, that gives a drop down to use the MIDI Learn function found on most VSTi's
    Especially for Snow users. I was shocked to not see this available.... The current layout is too confusing, and overly complicated for what should be very simple for a modern VSTi!

Hallo All!

Though we have figured out quite a lot in the week we have had our Snow, we are lost on some things. 1. There are 64 Multis, yet I can only find 6 to 8 of them, how do we gain access to all 64 multis in the hardware? I have tried but only wind up screwing up the ones there. Though I do understand how to access all singles.

If you cant use a Multi VCC VSTi, then why are there four rows for single sounds?

Is the headphone output on the back of the Snow naturally a bit quiet?, even at full volume its not very loud, but we see no evidence of a defect, we have tried two headphones, one an AKG.

We have a Fireface 800, and we are wondering if the Snow's USB audio can be used in tandem with the Firefaces in order to ensure we have TI as a VSTi?? Or do we have to use the analog outs of the Snow in the Fireface and fore-go that part of TI? Much like we had to do with the Roland Sonic Cell, which really defeats the purpose.

We are using Sonar Pro 8.5, Win XP Pro SP3, and AMD Multi Core

Which brings me to my final question (for now) In Sonar If we were to open TI as all available outputs, thus giving the Snow audio and I think MIDI tracks to each of the four parts, can then a Multi be used??

Since TI is a VSTi counterpart of the hardware, and thus is supposedly Totally Integrated like any other VSTi, The multi mode should be accessible like say the Korg M1 Legacy, though there are hundreds of examples other than that. Hope to see this in OS5, If it's a matter of the TI hardware's architecture that this may not be possible, kindly say so.