Beiträge von DEVO-UK

Hi

Does anyone have any good numan patches. I do four of his songs in my set and although I'm happy with the sounds, I would like to nail the intro to cars.

Can anybody help please?

I did post a similar request six months ago for the Are Friends Electric patch which was met with some pretty smart arse comment, with one user saying "I have loads of Numan patches but I'm not prepared to share them yet". What a dick. This is supposed to be a community of help.

So please only post if you can help.

Thanks

Appreciate your advice. Yes it is velocity to volume I'm lokking at.

I have one other query.

I've created all my multi's for my songs (I have a Roland Sonic Cell midi file player assigned to a multi for each song, with say four or five synth lines from the backing track).

So I have all the this working fine, but when I alter/increase the release on a bass patch in a multi and then save this by hitting the store button the three times to save and name the multi it appears to save the altered patch.

But when I move to another multi and then return to this onoe, the bass release has reverted to its original setting.

This is puzzling, as it should save the revised patch in the multi.

Any thoughts on that?

Yes I guess it's simple if you know what you are doing, but I don't and don't have the inclination to get involved in developing sounds or learning how to.

S that's why I asked if there was a patch for AFE which is identcal if anyone can help, or one that's close and instructions on how to tweak.

Thanks

Hey guys

I'm on a Virus TI Darkstar

Is there a standard patch (or developers patch I can purchase) that is close to the main line on AFE?

Or one that is close I can alter.

I'm not integrated to a DAW, so have to manually search through all of them.

Would appreciate any help

Regards

Alan

Hey

On returning from holiday, my display is noy happy.

There is an approximate 2 cms fuzzy block either side of the display, but the centre section is clear

I'm still on 4.1.1.0

Could that be the reason?