Beiträge von kklfc

Hi,

Please update the Virus TI Control centre so that it can work on modern Apple computers. Or as others have mentioned open source the code base so that the community can revive it. A lot of people prefer to use older hardware synth's but not on old computers as they're vulnerable to exploits.

Pleeeaze...

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. When following your instructions, I get similar results. Therefore I can assume that everything is ok and I should just lower other tracks to compensate - plus the master track is now quite high so I guess I'm achieving what I wanted.

Thanks again for your input.

Kevin.

Hi,

Just got a new TI Snow, and I'm having a problem recording audio using Ableton Live 8.

Basically, I have 2 tracks, 1 midi - which is set to the virus part 1, and then an audio track, to record the output of part 1 to a track in ableton. The problem I have is that the volume on the audio track is really low, about -24db - and this is with the midi data velocity in ableton, and the part/master volume in the virus all set to 127.

I've tried several parts, and all are roughly the same. Is this normal? should I need other effects (compressors/eq) to get the volume up to about -3db? something just doesn't feel right that I have to whack up all the volumes and still not get near 0db.

I'm a newbie so go easy on me!

Thanks in advance,

Kevin.