Beiträge von MarPabl

There are many effects having a dedicated LFO... Make sure you've disabled all the effects. And maybe you should provide screenshots from the VC to easily check if there's other parameter causing the effect you're getting.

For each Program, there's a "battery meter" showing how many DSP resources is consuming. For start, try disabling effects on the more complex Programs to get more polyphony.

I may be wrong, but Isn't it simply a first order differential equation?
    You're basically saying "slope = k * function", thus the result is an exponential.

I don't think so. Considering we're just modulating the release slope, we're starting with a linear equation:

rs(t) = m*t

Where rs is Release Segment, m is the Constant Slope and t is the time. Therefore the release segment is described, initially, as a simple straight line with certain slope.

When we modulate the slope, we change the equation to:

rs(t) = m(t)*t

Where m(t) is a new function having the shape of the Filter Envelope. This Envelope (function) is the union of several (straight) lines (each with different constant slope) which are first degree polynomials of the form:

fe(t)attack = me*t --------- for t from 0 to attack time

fe(t)decay = me*t --------- for t from attack to decay time

and so on...

Having fe for Filter Envelope, me for the Constant Slope of the envelope and t for the time.

So the resulting, modulated function, will be:

rs(t) = me*t*t

rs(t) = me*t²

Which is a second degree polynomial: a parabola. However, this parabola will have different width over the time, depending on the slope for each specific segment on the Filter Envelope.

The only fact I don't have clear in my mind is if the modulation will stop as soon as the Release segment starts. Otherwise, we would have complexities...

My house was broken into yesterday as well as other items my Virus has been stolen along with the harddrivefrom my computer i use with it is there anywhere on this site i can find my serial number?

You can get the serial number by getting the e-mail from Access where they confirm your registration of the Virus.

Also, the arp mode and simply turning the arp on and off? Is there a way to automate these elements please?

You should investigate the MIDI SysEx to do this...

Is it possible to save patterns as presets? If so, it isn't obvious how this is supposed to be done. This would have seemed an obvious function to me... On a similar note (pun intended), the ability to see and edit the preset patterns would be nice. As would an indicator to show where is playing in the pattern at any one time.

Not AFAIK but you can lock the section on the VC and then you can apply to any other Program you like...

You can set LFO 2 with S&G shape, in mono mode, to modulate Panorama position. Alternatively, try using Modulation Matrix with a Random source and the destination should be Panorama.

Set Mod Depth to zero in order to stop the internal LFO to modulate the Chorus/Phaser, and then use one of the three internal LFO to modulate the Chorus Delay or Phaser Frequency.