Stolen Virus TI

• My house was broken into yesterday as well as other items my Virus has been stolen along with the harddrivefrom my computer i use with it is there anywhere on this site i can find my serial number?

• Dude,
    super sorry. I keep a file of my S/N for references.
    If you have registered for this forum and can prove other details, maybe Access can provide the reg S/N used to get in here.
    Bad news

• My house was broken into yesterday as well as other items my Virus has been stolen along with the harddrivefrom my computer i use with it is there anywhere on this site i can find my serial number?

You can get the serial number by getting the e-mail from Access where they confirm your registration of the Virus.

Access Virus TI2 Polar Darkstar, Korg Kronos 88, Roland MB-8800 :thumbup:

• You can get the serial number by getting the e-mail from Access where they confirm your registration of the Virus.

I tried your option but they did not include serial in registration email just link to site to get everything confirmed and going Thanks.

• Thanks for everything sorry for not replying sooner found what i needed anyways i hope to get my wonderful machine back soon