Beiträge von Manollo

Hey!

I am starting to look for alternatives for the Ti to sell it then later. Does anyone know good alternatives? I don´t need Plugin stuff, I need a good compact multimode machine with inputs, effects, a good modulation matrix. I can work with oldschool midi, usb is nice but not absolutely neccesary.

(The reaseon why I come to this pont is that I use the Virus since the "A" and the sound is brilliant but the TI doesn´t work properly. They say it does but most people who had contact to it know it better. Dropouts, Clicks, Sync action, we all know this since years. I am fed up.)

What do you think? And what would be your alternative favs?

Manu

I don´t know if this is the problem but maybe it could help:

Ableton delays recorded audio when you use the same track for recording and monitoring, so what I do is I create
    one track wich is only for monitoring and another one that´s for recording but with the monitoring off. Then it works.
    Maybe this could an idea for you?

Manu

Hello guys!

I´ve got a new phenomenon on my TI desktop. I am using a Mac Pro with Ableton 8.1.3 and the latest Virus OS version 4.5.1.15.
    I am using some scenes in Ableton to playback the playbacks of my liveset and I have one miditrack that sends program changes
    to the TI. And there´s another channel that receives data from the Axiom 25 Keybard and sends them to the TI out. I am using the
    TI only in single mode, no plugin, just uver usb midi for playing single sounds...

What happens is: From time to time, completely randomly as I see, the volume of the TI get´s super low. The patch volume of the patches
    seems to be normal as it should be. If I plug off power and restart the TI the volume is normal again. But that´s not cool in a liveset!
    When my midi-program-change-clips would send something else than the program change, that could be possible. But there is nothing
    in it, no events, no envelopes, nothing and it doesn´t happen every time I start a scene (including 2 playback files and a prog chng).

I know that there are other people that had this issue but I´ve got no solution and no idea.

Has anyone got an idea to solve that shit?

Greetings, Manu