Beiträge von meba

i'm not sure what you're doing here

OK. I will do that. The issue is intermittent. Here are the steps to reproduce.

• Power on TI2
    • Connect TI2 to computer via USB
    • Do not disconnect the TI2 from USB
    • Power off TI2
    • Power on TI2 (still disconnected from USB)
    • USB mode is sometimes still active, and I cannot make sound.

Meanwhile, is there a way to manually disengage from USB mode?

what's the drawback of using multi mode?

A few little things..:

• The LCD display is dominated w/ telling me the static name of the multi I am in. When I am building a multi, I would rather see the patch name than the multi name as the main content of the display (like in multi-single mode).
    • I cannot simply use the "+/-" buttons to navigate through sounds in a bank to choose a patch for inclusion in the the multi (like in multi-single mode).
    • I must either shift+dial to a patch, or search w/in the specific context of a category. I cannot just browse freely. Maybe there is a way, but I have not found it.

Not a big deal, but since the system knows I am not USB attached, it seems appropriate to expect the traditional multi-single mode to be instantiated when pressing multi+single (like on the Virus A/B/C) in that non-USB context.

I think Kemper is just focused on making guitar amps.

Kemper should sell the Access suite of Virus patents to Elektron #PipeDream

^ TI is problematic, Elektron's Overbridge technology is fantastic.

It would be interesting if the TI DAW component were further integrated to a cloud/access service where patches were archived and could be shared w/in the community.

Hello,

Is there a way to exit USB mode that does not involve connecting the TI2 via USB to a computer?

Steps to reproduce the USB mode problem:

• Power on TI2
    • Connect TI2 to computer via USB
    • Use TI editor in DAW..
    • Power down TI2 (without disconnecting from DAW/TI first)
    • Go to show.. (I have no computer on the road)
    • Power on TI2
    • Freak out! Cannot make sound, because Virus TI2 is stuck in USB mode.

Only way I know how to exit USB mode

• Power on TI2
    • Plug into any computer via USB (no drivers required)
    • Un-plug from computer
    • USB mode exited.

Switching Local to "On" is a work around, but not a solution to exiting USB mode.

Thanks!
    Perry

It might just be a normal "figure of 8" type cable (ie. a C7 coupler, like a PlayStation uses), but I can't tell for sure and I'd rather not guess.

Does anyone know?