Beiträge von slightlyevolved

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    it is the classic bodyrox synth lead very eazy . i figured it out after watching this.

ps this a very boring patch that is out played

good luck

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

at the end of the song it gets super crazy can some one point me in the right direction and this type of bassline it like 2 patches i think

wow i cant figure this out i watched the tutroal viedo i looked at the totural templet. i cant understand how to set up my Vc in abelton live. i just got live this is my frist time using it i am certified in logic and protools thought id give live a shot.. whats the deal i watched that viedo with brian jackson... thats shits outdated and usless. dont know waht he is saying... can some one help me with how to se up to 16 instutments and do the live rendering thing... i have spent hours...

i cant get my midi channel 2 to do anything when i load the tutoral i cant get to my other channels ... wow feel reatered posting this.... plz walk me step by step insturnts to setting up 16 vc cahnnels in live 8

thakns

access make a up to date video thanks.

Reflection

no i have not figured it out yet... what i mean is at the end of the bass line before the transition on infinity mix the bass line pitches.. is he just playing higer notes or automating the semitones or something?

1 min and 58 seconds u will hear it....

also 4 min to 4.15 u hear another pitch thing ----- how do they do this? automation? thats not the bass line i dont think? i hear this pitch stuff in every electro house song i hear ..... i believe my tracks will just suck until i can figure this out for transitions . thanks

Zeno wow thanks again i cant express how much i appreciate how u take the time to help a noob such as my self, when ur such a well established artist. i am very appreciative that u take the time to point me in the right direction.

i have been experimenting with some of the dub step wooble techniques u and chewie posted they really got me going in the right direction..well kinda i would love to know some of ur automation techniques .... when i automate my lfo rates (1/4, 1/8) and what not, its just total chaos and distortion( kinda cheezy sounding). Help me San Francisco needs some good dub :P.....

o ya are u and chewie still makeing that sound set? i would mos def cop that ish..... $$$

thanks again Zeno

how do u make a whoosh with the virus ti

!

osc1 is a hyper saw....

thanks agian

o i kinda got it i dunno its kinda like a kick drum ? i cant get that right tone yet... so ya wow thanks man u rock...... good looking i was struggling with that.. how does he pitch the sound up just plays the notes or automation?