Logo groove not working in OS 4

• Can't get mt TI2's logo groove to work. Tried a reset but still not able to change it from the default of 32. There's also a 0 above the 3rd softknob that should not be there.

• I have a similar problem,

My logo groove is stuck on 52... and there is a number 0 in the edit config window in the bottom right hand section beside the "logo groove"

also i notice an intermittent problem when I turn my virus off... the logo groove will still be blinking @ full on LED strength... while the rest of the virus is off "standby light still blinking aswell"

I noticed this happend since the OS4 update also .. if i turn virus back on then off this then puts the logo light to sleep... strangely it seemed to always be if i turn it on and off a second time.. by this i mean ... never does it take turing the unit off and on 3 times in a row always 2 times and the logo is off.
    if that makes sence :wacko:

• I have confirmed that the problem is indeed with OS4 ... when i install OS 3.3.5.02 everything goes back to working order... as soon as OS4 is installed... i can not change the logo peramiters... it remains stuck on the default 32 as tarekith noted...