Virus TI2 - Any way to select a multi using Midi CC ? *SOLVED*

• Hi,

what Im trying to achieve is simply to have my DAW (Cubase) automatically select the correct MULTI.

My MULTI is already configured with the splits and patches that I require to perform.

I have read several threads both on here and other forums but I just can't get it to work in the manner that I require.

I have Prog Change and Multi Prog change enabled in CONFIG menu.

At the moment my Global MIDI channel is 1.

All 3 parts within the multi are also set to channel 1.

When I add in a controller lane to my MIDI track I'm able to add CC0 (MSB) CC32 (LSB) and Prog Change but all they seem to do is change the first part of the already selected Multi.

All I need the CC data to do is simply ensure that the appropriate MULTI is loaded at the start of that particular track.

I did read that somebody had suggested that only Prog Change was required for this but this also seems not to be the case.

Any assistance on whether this is actually possible and if so, how ?

Cheers.

Rob.

Access Virus TI2 | Access Virus DarkStar | Access Virus Polar (White) | Komplete Kontrol S61 | Roland A-800 PRO | Casio CDP-120 | Arturia MiniBrute | MPK Mini | MPC Live 2 | Maschine mk2 | Mac Pro 12 core | Cubase Pro 8.5 | Komplete 10 Ultimate | Saffire Pro 24 | 8 channel ADAT | KRK Rokit 5 Monitors | KNS-6400 Cans | Faith Naked Venus | Gretsch G5421 | Tanglewood TSE-605 | SE Magneto Mics | Blackstar Amplification

• OK Cracked it - seems that only Prog Change IS required after all.

The issue for me was that my multi was stored at position 0.

Within CUBASE selecting Prog 0 loads MULTI 1.

There is no way it seems to load MULTI 0.

I'll have to re-jig my sounds a little but I can soon sort that.

Cheers.

Rob.

Access Virus TI2 | Access Virus DarkStar | Access Virus Polar (White) | Komplete Kontrol S61 | Roland A-800 PRO | Casio CDP-120 | Arturia MiniBrute | MPK Mini | MPC Live 2 | Maschine mk2 | Mac Pro 12 core | Cubase Pro 8.5 | Komplete 10 Ultimate | Saffire Pro 24 | 8 channel ADAT | KRK Rokit 5 Monitors | KNS-6400 Cans | Faith Naked Venus | Gretsch G5421 | Tanglewood TSE-605 | SE Magneto Mics | Blackstar Amplification

• rhbmcse

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Virus TI2 - Any way to select a multi using Midi CC ?“ zu „Virus TI2 - Any way to select a multi using Midi CC ? *SOLVED*“ geändert.