Please help me install the last version under WinXP x32. The Virus driver does not install correctly, see the picture. Or give me the latest version for WinXP. Thank you. (After installing the current version of the Virus software on a computer with WinXP

• Please help me install the last version under WinXP x32. The Virus driver does not install correctly, see the picture. Or give me the latest version for WinXP. Thank you. (After installing the current version of the Virus software on a computer with WinXP, my virus changed from 5.0.0.8 to 5.0.0.10. Is this how it should be?)

• You find all installers on this page:

Downloads | The Virus TI - Totally Integrated Synthesizers

It seems that 5.0.0.10 is the latest version that supports Windows XP.

If you installed the TI software, it automatically updates the Virus OS to the same firmware version. Therefore this seems correct.

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ozon ()

• Perhaps because I tried to install the newer version 5.1.7.0, the older version 5.0.0.10 does not install now. I tried to install an even older version 4.5.3.0, this version installed well and even flashed the BIOS in the synthesizer to a more older one. But even after this old version, the latest version for WinXP 5.0.0.10 refuses to install. What am I doing wrong? Perhaps there is some trick to uninstalling the previous version?

• Sorry, but I’m not working on Windows and have no idea what the problem could be.

One idea though: Doesn’t Windows offer uninstalling from the system?

Bass Player and Synthesist.
    Virus TI2 Darkstar | Virus TI2 Desktop | Sub 37 | Voyager RME | Machinedrum | Analog Four | Digitone | MPC Live | NI Maschine+
    Mac OS 13.5.1 (Ventura) | Cubase Pro 11.0 | Ableton Live 9.6 | Logic 10.4 | MainStage 3.4 | NI Komplete Ultimate 13 | RME Fireface UFX+

• Of course, WixXP has the ability to “uninstall” any program. I removed it this way and tried to install it again. This worked for version 4.5.3.0, but does not work for version 5.0.0.10. The idea that some kind of clever uninstallation was needed came to me when I found the file “uninstall.pdf” in one of the versions. There is a lot written there that is difficult for me to understand. That's why I thought that I should delete the virus softwere suite in a cunning way, before install other version virus software suite. Here is this PDF file: