• Hello, Everybody, been making music nonstop for almost 10 years, since then i cought the Virus Ti Polar, brrr and The Virus is my main instrument, still cant almost imagine what would be the alternative for it if i lose that synth. or if it would become scarce & even more unaffordable in the future when it got damaged or something... it really became like my primary tool to search for sounds, tweak and record. i saw the forum is a lil bit dead. so i found a nice excuse to spam my music. i think for people that have a special bound with that device and know it in and out like your best friend forever. they might like my approach on musicproduction, and how i treat this fella sonicwise. its like a psychedelic trance outfit but far more cooler then this generic (loser) sound that everyone just blindly emulate without forming their own signature style...my music has the fundamentals of psychedelic trance (in terms of kick/bass/rythmn but then in its still complete in its unique dimension. nobody sounds like me. and that makes my music pretty interessting... the virus have shaped my signature sound a lot. so please enjoy my music. and feel free to book me, or sign me a contract deal, or just get me to festivals. this is the stuff people wanna party out to, as self confident that i am.

Thusila
    All tracks Written & Produced by Raymond Dussel, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands. for contact: [email protected]
    thusila.bandcamp.com

Raymond DSL
    For Booking: [email protected] www.thusila.bandcamp.com
    www.youtube.com

Thusila / ShaggedeliC
    im just a groovy boy
    soundcloud.com

Here 2 Promotional sets:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

and here 12 hours of my latest music in one file

Externer Inhalt soundcloud.com