Empty RAM bank?

• How do I do this? I can't select all and hit delete in Virus Control.

I want to empty out one of the RAM banks so I can build my own 'favorite presets' section.

Thanks!

-tom

PS- VCC is broken for me, the latest update is telling me the wrong drivers are installed :-/ If it's in there I wouldn't know

• Whatever you see in the RAM banks in Virus Control is an image of what is currently loaded in the hardware.

If there is anything in the RAM bank you wish to clear that you'd like to save, save it as a new bank first.

Create an empty bank and copy to the RAM bank. This will immediately copy the empty bank into the hardware RAM bank.

See the Virus Control tutorial p.12-13 for more information.

• could you describe more in detail, what's happening?
    the vcc is really useful to re-organize your custom patches and banks.

cheers, oliver

This is what I get when I launch VCC. I am running Win7 64-bit

---------------------------
    Component mismatch
    The installed drivers do not match the version required by the Virus Control Center.
    Please reinstall the Virus TI Software Suite and contact Access support should the problem persist.
    OK

I tried uninstalling the entire Virus package and reinstalling just this 4.0 release and it did not help. I tried uninstalling the package, opening device manager with devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1, showing hidden devices, and deleting everything that looked like it was even remotely related to the Virus, and that did not help. I may or may not have tried to install the drivers manually (though I cant remember if I did that due to the previous 3.x fuckup or this)... in any case, nothing seems to work.

Virus Control plugin works fine, but I cannot open VCC.

These are the devmgmt.msc descriptions of what drivers my comp is showing:

Virus TI Audio 2.8.31
    Virus TI MIDI Driver 1.0.64.0
    Virus TI USB 2.8.31

PS- Also, why is the forum not parsing my BBcode tags?