Problem with Browser in VC plugin

• After using a Snow for a while, I have upgraded to a TI2 Polar. However, the browser behavior is different between the Snow plugin and the TI2 plugin in VC.

In the Snow plugin, Browser Screen, I could click on a drop down arrow to list my available banks....both the ROM/RAM banks, and also the Public Libraries. This provided direct selection of any bank. Nice.

However, in the TI2 plugin, this does not work. Clicking the same "down arrow" (top of the browser screen) shows a menu item called Public Libraries.....but it doesn't show the internal ROM/RAM banks of the TI2, and clicking on the Public Libraries item does not show the banks in my Public Libraries folder (Application Support/Access Virus/.....). I CAN still click the Prev/Next arrows to scroll through all my banks (including all the Public Libraries banks!)....but no direct selection of banks.

This all works fine in the TI Snow plugin. Nothing else changed on my system (VC version 4 AU plugin, on a MacPro 4core 2.6 running 10.2).

How can I fix this???

Thank you!

Ron

• adding to my problem.....

When in VCC, the Flash to ROM section.....if I try to select the "source bank".....then VCC immediately crashes. So clearly something is wrong with how VC is pointing to (and not finding) my public libraries folder. The odd part is that when using the Virus Snow VC plugin (on the same computer).....then everything worked perfectly. I tried repairing permissions, verifying that the public libraries folder is in the right place (in the Application Support folder), even uninstalling and reinstalling VC. Nothing helps. I am the administrator User on this computer.....so nothing makes sense as far as to why it wont "see" the folders, which are all installed and located correctly.

Please......this is very annoying, and makes it quite difficult not to be able to locate my way directly to a bank or patch.......any help would be greatly appreciated.

Access.........?

Thank you!

Ron