Virus B: Soundbanks A-B corrupted/disappeared

• Hello, I everyone, I am Anna!
    after reading and reading a lot of threads in this forum it seems I didn't find the solution to my problem, I am literally desperate!
    I hope I can explain this problem in a proper way :)

I own a Virus B, 4.05 OS and yesterday night while connected via midi to my mac / logic pro and through usb to the roland SQ-01, I accidentaly touched the power cable (which is unfortunately not so stable) and the virus rebooted itself, at reboot there was something like a "ram check" then another message asking if I wanted to upload library or something similar, I pressed no, but i think I did a mistake, because I thought that pressing "yes" would delete or replace some sounbanks and after that the tragedy:
    after two reboots virus asked several key checks, it finally rebooted properly and with my surprise I found that the soundbanks A-B are basically corrupted, no sound and the names of the patches are displayed in crazy charachters, but soundbanks from C and so on are okay.
    The problem is that in soundbank A i had all the sounds i currenly use for my project I already recorded a couple of singles with those sounds and I absolutely need them for live shows :(
    Of course I had some custom sounds in there, do you think they are completely lost?

Is there no way to recover them?
    In the unfortunate case they are lost if I reset to factory the A-B banks wille be restored? (at least better the original soundbanks than nothing), or... I have to upload them again?

Thank you in advance for your precious help and suggestions!