Virus TI Snow is silent when connected to a PC

• I have a Virus TI Snow that I am trying to control from a PC. The scenario I'm trying to achieve is to play the synth from a MIDI keyboard while editing the sound from the PC. This doesn't work right away, therefore some questions:

> Virus Control is a VST plugin that can only run within a DAW or other compatible SW. Any suggestion for a minimal host?

> Virus Control works through the USB type-B connector on the TI Snow synth. When the TI Snow is conntected to a PC then the two 1/4' jacks becomes silent. How to avoid this?

Thanks for your help!

• List of VST Hosts: https://unison.audio/vst-host/

did you setup the TI Snow correct? here is an example with ableton live:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Thanks for the response!

I'm trying to follow the patch instructions from the video, however, it still doesn't work:

> I've got Virus Control running in my DAW (Reaper)

> In my DAW, I have selected an output device different from Virus

> In Virus Control / Patch Utility / Input/output configuration I have tried various combinations:

-> USB AUDIO MODE e.g. 2 Outs / No Input // actually, I don't want to use the USB for audio

-> SURROUND OUTPUT e.g. Off // since I don't use surround sound AFAIK

> In Virus Control / Common / Output / Main Out I select Out2 L+R since I want to use the Virus HW for sound generation.

Do you have any suggestions?

• here some informations too: