Hey Guys !!!

• Hi there, glad ive found this site, ive literally last week bought a second hand Virus C off Ebay and just got it working and im really happy with it !! But its my first ever piece of hardware and in all honesty i dont know where to start SO i thought i would just say a big hello to all the users of this site and just wanted to say please be patient with me, i shall be asking some bloody silly questions im sure (well you will find them silly im guessing) but any help would be brilliant !!! I know this isnt the "ask a question forum" but i might just start with a few that are bugging me, and all of you will know the answers easily ....

1) i have a Virus C - i see theres LOADS Of brilliant Virus TI sound bank updates, can these work with Virus C too ? or will i cause trouble by doing so ?

2) The virus come with "Sound Diver Virus 6.0" CD ? do i install this program ? (My Virus when i bought it says its updated to the 6.5 OS so if i install this will it do anything or is this the program i need for the Virus to talk to the computer ?)

Im about to install this program you see but really dont want to crash anything !!

Also - my Virus sound banks go from A to H - my friend told me that R and S are brilliant drum n bass style sample banks, but i dont have them, can i get them sound banks on my Virus C ??

Sorry if these are silly questions, like i said please bear with me im a total Noob when it comes to Hardware !!

Thanks for your time

Adam