Hidden Menus - In OS 4.0.2.01 Where Are The Comb & Vowel Filters. (solved)

• Hi everyone,

How do you access the new features in OS 4.0.2.01 on the front panel like the Comb and Vowel filters. Is this only accessible in the plug-in. Your help will be appreciated.

Cheers,
    Brezo

• The question asked was about the plug-in. It should make no difference wether it's a TI or TI2. They have the same amount of buttons and knobs. I think the TI2 only has a new paint job. Maybe Access forgot to assign them in the hardware menu system.

Access Virus TI - Nord Lead 3 - Yamaha CS6x - Roland JP-8000

• I'm not talking about the Virus Control plug-in I know where that is. I'm talking about accessing the Comb and Vowel filters from the Viruses hardware interface in stand alone mode. I hope this clears things up a bit.

• I'm not talking about the Virus Control plug-in I know where that is. I'm talking about accessing the Comb and Vowel filters from the Viruses hardware interface in stand alone mode. I hope this clears things up a bit.

in this case you might want to consult page 20 of the virus ti addendum. the menu is there, on an original TI, right in front of me :)

best, marc

• Thanks Marc.

Virus TI2
    Press EFFECTS SELECT (Lower Row) until the OTHERS LED is brightly illuminated. If necessary, locate the Frequency Shifter page of the EDIT FX menu by using the PARAMETERS buttons.

Virus TI
    Press EFFECTS EDIT (Lower Row) twice. If necessary, locate the Frequency Shifter page of the EDIT FX menu by using the PARAMETERS < > buttons.

Virus TI Snow
    EDIT/SHIFT+EFFECTS, then locate the Frequency Shifter page of the EDIT EFFECTS menu by using the PARAMETERS < > buttons. It is listed after the Phaser pages.