Is the Ti2 compatible?

• Hi All,

Is the Ti2 sounds compatible with a Virus a/b/c and powercore.

I just recently bought a sound bank and it does say compatible with all these hardwares. But i cannot get this to work. He made the sounds on the Ti2

I asked the person who made the sound bank and he says its a Access thing.

I've had Ti1 sounds working on the powercore.

Is there a conflict problem.

Any help guys and girls.

Waza

• Hi Marc,

Thanks for replying...Yes i agree with you that it has extra features but surely if your not using those features in the sounds your making you would still be able to load them up in any Virus.

Another question could you still load the sounds into the banks even if it did have those features. ~Yes i know the sound will be different i was wondering can you do this.

• Hi Marc,

Thanks for replying...Yes i agree with you that it has extra features but surely if your not using those features in the sounds your making you would still be able to load them up in any Virus.

Another question could you still load the sounds into the banks even if it did have those features. ~Yes i know the sound will be different i was wondering can you do this.

no, you can't. the TI series can import old patch banks, the old units cannot import TI patch banks.

best, marc