NEVERMIND: was Voice allocation or Virus CPU load display

• note to self : RTFM :S

It would be great to be able to see how many voices are being used, or perhaps a virus CPU load meter.

Perhaps this feature already exists somewhere in the OS or TI plug-in and I just haven't found it.
    there's a lot of parameters in there.

• I've requested this multiple times too - without any official response.

I only know of the "patch complexity indicator". Many interesting patches have complexity 3 or more - additionally to more or less unison settings - there isn't much left from the promised huge polyphony...

"up to 100 voices" in the virus 2 brochure is just again number cheating as all other manufacturers do.

I remember having read lately "20-100" voices which is more serious - if you don't have too many parts with their own effects... It's always the same old story, who is going to spend two grand for a 20 voice digital synth - even it has "that" sound... and the snow is even worse in that regard - "10-50" voices - both for the TI2 versions... so what's left for poor TI 1 users?... "16-80" voices... in theory.

Finally I think it's enough of polyphony when you play the thing live as a synth but you may quickly run into trouble using it as a multi timbral sound module.