Atomizer not triggering loops

• Hi guys,

Finally trying to route some drum samples from my Akai S5000 through the TI to Atomize them.
    I have audio running through the In's and then outed to my mixer. All I'm getting is my normal triggered sample, even after selecting a Atomizer preset.
    Here are some pics to help with the explaination

http://s782.photobucket.com/al…iew&current=ATMMainC4.jpg

http://s782.photobucket.com/al…iew&current=USBWindow.jpg

The S5000 notes are playing fine and I have the Ti's midi channel and patch set to Ch.16

Pls guide me to be able to use this awesome effect

• Bump again guys.
    Is there anything in my info/problem that is not understanding enough?
    Or I'm just stupid?

• did you connect akai output to virus input?
    did you use correct input setting on your virus configuration ?(you have to change it to static input setting)

do you want to record you akai as a audio file or just monitoring on your ti channel ) in the mixer
    if you want to record virus input channel you have use virus output ( 2output) setting in virus configuration

just plugin your akai to virus input and turn on atomizer

play the akai with your cubase sequencer and press a note key on your keyboard

an monitor your virus input channel on cubase

• did you connect akai output to virus input?
    did you use correct input setting on your virus configuration ?(you have to change it to static input setting)

Yes, I have

do you want to record you akai as a audio file or just monitoring on your ti channel ) in the mixer
    if you want to record virus input channel you have use virus output ( 2output) setting in virus configuration

Yes, I do and have it setup on output 2

just plugin your akai to virus input and turn on atomizer

Yep, done that

play the akai with your cubase sequencer and press a note key on your keyboard

Tried all notes from C0 to C8

an monitor your virus input channel on cubase

I'm running it straight through my mixer. The samples work when the Akai is plugged straight into the mixer, but when routed, nothing