Noise on Recording Virus ti2 audio with analogue cables

• Hello.

In this test i used Sound Forge 10. if you want to help me - try to use the same editor. thank you.

So i record my virus TI with analogue 1-2 outputs. and i put main volume absolute silent. and i see very low level of noise there... i can see that SNAP TO ZERO line is bigger after recording. i have good cables. i checked my setup. i got fireface 800. i checked other synthesisers. only with my new virus ti2 keyboard i got this.

i am really worried. please someone try to make same experiment with your ti keyboard. also SForge metets say that this noise is kinda - 80 - 82

thank you for helping

Kolya RUS

And yes - for sure i know what is analogue boost and i turned it off. I am using virus for very long time now, maybe 6-7 years.

I am wondering - maybe is a sound forge bug or some programm boost.

Please let me know someone.

• Ok gyus, just look at this in your sound forge...everything is ok? http://www.sendspace.com/file/fw1sfq this is link for 3 files...one file is just record and master volume is down, second one is saw on volume 127 in virus and master on max. and third is noise normalised to let you know what is this kind of noise. mostly abt the second file where you can notice Sound -Noise levels. please check it.

Thank you

Kolya