Virus Control/Snow/Importing banks Questions

• I have tried email correspondance with someone at Access - and it has been little to no help.

My question is n regards to how to get new banks onto my Snow. I understand its through the browser window in Virus Control. My guess is that I load the bank I want to import into the TOP window. The bototm one - I select the destination (a RAM - from what I understand). Then I select all - drag n drop to bottom window. and poof - its supposed to instantaneously do it on the hardware?

Is this correct? Please give detailed response - as lack of detail in my "support" has been a la "put it there and it should work" type dialogue. Any video tutorial or compelte detailed breakdown of how this should work would be helpful.

Also - in the bottom window- i can select ROM/RAM. Whats difference?

pardon my green-ness ... I had a VIRUS A and used a simple midi-ox type program to import them with no problem... either something is wrong with m y setup or this is mroe difficult than I had imagined..

• you may be confusing Virus Control (VC) with Virus Control Center (VCC). Bit of an oversight to name them so closely but..
    If you need to burn ROM banks you can only do that with VCC. You can however swap patches in the manner you described to a RAM bank using VC.

• Scheme,

Can you send me your support ticket number so I can look up your support case. I am sure support can help you.

Matt