More than 1 TI connected to Logic?

• Can I connect two virus ti's to logic 9 and control them independently via VC? If yes, what do I have to do and how can I distinguish the two devices from each other in the DAW? At the moment I get a nice crash when I connect the 2nd Ti.

Thanks.

• Hi I tried to do this some months ago in Logic 8 and experienced a similar problem with Logic 'experiencing a problem' and crashing after a while, but not being sure as to which activity caused it. I was was told by the Access guys at the time that it should be possible to run more than 1 TI, but I didn't puruse the matter as it all got somewhat confusing!!! It would be helpful if this could be resolved as at present, one of the ITs is sort of wasted being used in Single Mode.

• Thanks. I have managed to get two instruments set up (in Logic) and each Ti can be controlled by an individual VC. Logic hasn't crashed for a while now but I havn't pushed the system really. I can determine which VC controls what Ti by looking at the different patches loaded. I'll continue to build a proper set up if I can.

• It's a pity you can't relabel each VC as Virus A and B etc, or make them different colours even! I still find it confusing in a live situation, which was not good at the time!!!!!

By the way does the It now work in Mianstage 2, I don't have Logic 9 yet?

Regards.