Problem with Virus TI - Edirol UA 25 EX and Nuendo 5

• Hi, I need help or some advice in the following problem, I recently started making music with Cbuase (Nuendo 5) and I´m having a kind of ASIO conflict, on the tranport the meter of the VST consumpsion is full and peaking on red, it seems that the Virus and the sound card (Edirol UA 25 EX) don´t like each other.

I started to make music in Ableton Live after making music entirely with machines for years, the reason, bad experiences in airports because of international gigs. I´m happy with the result but, something inside my brain and ears says that is messy and not clear. The music I make is generally a little bit messy, most of it psytrance, but is other kind of messy sensation what I´ve got.

I think, after a long time checking, that is related to the use of samples with different lenghts and tempos, affected by the Warp function in Ableton. I understand that using Beat mode in the audio recorded and not changing the BPM, everything is ok, but, I change the BPM producing and on stage, that´s a fact, and sound like ... crap ...

So I decided to make a track entirely on Cubase and well the thing sounds different to me... The problem is, the longer the track was becoming the more CPU cosumption was coming from the ASIO VST meter. Right now with 8 minutes, is impossible to play the whole song, clicks, slow motion, and the funny thing is that when the virus is being play, I´m able to play it even with loads of cosumption, but when is not bieng play, the thing goes slow and clicking.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.maledictis.com/image/virus-problem.jpg]

I don´t know what´s going on, but, the computer is an Intel core quad 2,8Gh, 4 GB Ram, 1GB graphic card and Win7 64 bits. The machine goes pretty amazing using all kind of design, video or audio software, and using it without the virus it works solid as a rock.

I also found that using the virus as sound card, works great. Using just the Edirol UA25ex works great. Using both ... bad.

Sorry for writing this long story.

Any help would be much really apreciated.

All the best.
    Julian.