Midi input is ahead

• So I´m recording the virus in cubase 5 and replaying my recording the midinotes are earlier then I recorded, it´s weird because this is the only plugin that does this. Has anyone come across this problem?
    I have an ASUS laptop, W7 home P, Cubase 5.5.? and a RME Fireface 400.

Cheers

Dan

• So I´m recording the virus in cubase 5 and replaying my recording the midinotes are earlier then I recorded, it´s weird because this is the only plugin that does this. Has anyone come across this problem?
    I have an ASUS laptop, W7 home P, Cubase 5.5.? and a RME Fireface 400.

Cheers

Dan

are you using the analog outs of the virus TI to hear the notes in question?

marc

• no I´m using the fireface for playback, but I found some threads regarding drivers for the m-audio axiom 61 that I use, tried a few things but still it´s not working. Seems to be the evergiong nightmare with syncproblems of midikeyboards....

• no I´m using the fireface for playback, but I found some threads regarding drivers for the m-audio axiom 61 that I use, tried a few things but still it´s not working. Seems to be the evergiong nightmare with syncproblems of midikeyboards....

the amount of support inquires we get in regards of sync problem is fairly moderate and support is able to help the majority out without hardware adjustments on their DAW. give it a try and contact them.

marc