virus audio glitches in logic pro

• hi there I have recently updated to snow leopard 10.6.4 and logic pro 9.1.1. Virus software is 4.05 01.I am running in 32bit mode. My virus snow will not bounce down, nor can I record it as audio. As soon as i move off the virus sequencer track in logic I get weird audio glitching coming from the virus. I've also had timing issues with the virus ever since I first got it and ran it in Logic 8, but hitting live a few times would resolve it long enough for me to bounce down. Now I can't even do that- Can anyone help?

• hi there I have recently updated to snow leopard 10.6.4 and logic pro 9.1.1. Virus software is 4.05 01.I am running in 32bit mode. My virus snow will not bounce down, nor can I record it as audio. As soon as i move off the virus sequencer track in logic I get weird audio glitching coming from the virus. I've also had timing issues with the virus ever since I first got it and ran it in Logic 8, but hitting live a few times would resolve it long enough for me to bounce down. Now I can't even do that- Can anyone help?

Try e-mailing Access Support, they probably can help you out better.