I want to buy a virus TI 2 desktop but have a couple questions 1st

• With Virus Control: Can I use it in Cubase 5 (which is my DAW) and will it automatically save the patches i have used for that particular session? How does patch recall work with Virus Control and saved sessions in Cubase 5.

Also

Do i have to bounce audio in realtime if i want to transfer the audio into an audio file in my cubase session? Or can i export the audio out of my Virus thru usb in faster then realtime?

Thanks in advance for the help!!!

EDIT: Oh by the way i have windows xp sp 2 and i run everything in 32 bit mode. Thanks!

• If you save the project while Virus Control is open it will save your patches with it (just try it for yourself in a "useless" trial project).

For bouncing, it needs to be done in real time. The sounds are rendered real time by the Virus DSPs so an offline bounce will give you a warning from the VC plugin and no usable sounds if you try to do it anyway

• Now I just feel stupid having told you "try it for yourself" when I see the thread title says you don't have one yet (but anyway, that's how it works when everything is set up properly)