ARP note trigger issue + Modwheel Modulation

• Hellow!

Along with the recent Sync issues I have mentioned in the 'Sync Sync Sync...' thread, I have a really strange issue with the ARP sometimes. Once again, this issue is usually accompanied with the drunken arp sync problems and I can't figure out why it happens. Now, say for a patch, I choose the UP ARP Pattern and hold down C E G.

In a normal case, the ARP should go, C - E - G - C - E - G and so on, as long as I have the notes pressed. Now sometimes, strangely, I get CEG (Trigger together) - E - G - CEG - E - G. It plays the chord and then follows the pattern. Is there a particular reason why this occurs. I think, it might just be the ARP sync/delay issue I'm experiencing, but I sometimes get this, even with the ARP running on time.

Now, the second issue I have is with the MW. After selecting a patch, within a minute or so, sometimes random modulation gets applied. It's as if someone pushed the modwheel up. I usually, reset this using the modwheel, but it is an annoying issue. And, I'm sure there is no message/MIDI being sent for MW modulation from the DAW.

Marc, any help on these issues would be great. I am running the latest OS on a Polar and a Snow. The Snow, I've had for over 2 years is less prone to all these issues, but the new Polar TI2 is popping up a lot of these issues.

Cheers.