Routing in Ableton

• Hi guys, just got my Virus TI a few days ago, and already tried some stuff. Sending MIDI notes to the 16 Virus channels is no problem, but I don't know how to route the audiochannel. I want to route each of the 16 virus channels to its own audio channel, so I can add further effects, automations and stuff. How can I do that?

• If you are using VC ,YOU have 3 independent usb outputs
    First you have to go VC Configuration page and select 3 output/no input
    then make 2 audio track in live change the input channel to virus 3/4-5/6
    then In Vc mixer panel right click on D button and select one those output which you want....

• Yeah, I've been wondering about this myself. Seems like you can route 6 stereo channels to individual Ableton tracks, or 12 Mono. The 6 include (3L/R USB1,2,3) and the you can route the other 3 outputs (Analog outs back into your sound cards inputs. Correct me if I'm wrong. But you can only have separate midi channels. You can only use external effects on a couple of channels in realtime (not bouncing to tracks).

This is kind of a disappointment to me, because I've decided to go with hardware and Virus Ti is my only synth. I guess I didn't do enough research, oh well it still sound good.

As an alternative, I'm been using the mixer in Ti Control to control volume/panning and such.