Hello from the Pacific Northwest!

• Hello fellow virus/access users.

I am happy to be a new member here. I am the proud new owner of a brand new Virus TI2 Whiteout Limited Edition keyboard synth. It arrived yesterday and it is absolutely beautiful and sounds incredible.

I am just getting into the manual and have gone through some of the sounds. I am a long time synth player and owner, having owned my very first synth back in 1982 - A Moog Minimoog Model D. It was in perfect condition and cost $500.

I had that for several years. I then sold it and moved on. I was also getting into audio engineering so I did not have a synth for awhile. Then I got a synth/sampler upon graduating from college - an Ensoniq EPS 16+. I thought I was in heaven.

In the meantime I had access to other Moogs, a Korg PolySix, etc. I then moved on to a Yamaha S80, had a couple of Waldorfs (Q, Microwave XTk) and sold those. I now have the Virus, Nord rack 2 and a Novation Supernova.

Tonight I will be connecting the new synth up to the studio speakers and we'll get it going.

I live up here in Washington State amongst the pines and maples. I just wanted to say hello to everyone. By the way, my Whiteout Virus TI2 keyboard is #009 of the 150 that were made of that model.

I will try to post some pics soon of my new Virus and my studio.

Cheers,

Jim :thumbup: