Midi or audio signal loss in Live 8.1

• Hi, I have my Virus TI2 Polar for a couple of months now and never had any technical problems but since my last production, I got this weird audio or midi issue with the Virus and Live. I have a midi track going to the Virus Control, and the audio that comes from this track in VC goes back to an audio track in my DAW. This track is the only one going thru the 3rd USB output of the VC. It's a plain white noise with a long release, created with the Vocoder option in the effect section (I don't know if it's the easiest way to create a plain white noise with the Virus but it works...) Anyway, the problem is that, when the midi track is played, the noise is playing perfectly until it stops after a couple of seconds (1 to 3 secs... It's not always the same lenght...) And when it stops, there's no release or anything, it just cuts right away. My first reflex is to look at the Filter Envelope section but everything looks good (Minimum attack, a good release, just like I want). When I look in the Virus control and play the midi track, I can see the volume of this particular track going up but when the sound stops playing, I can still see the volume going down slowly as it should play with the amount of release I put. I guess that means that the midi info is going thru the Virus Control perfectly. Finally, when I try to change the output of this trackin VC (Another USB output or the main audio out for example), I still get the same problem. The problem seems to come from the Virus itself but I don't know if it's a bug or just a setting problem. Can you help me with that please?

Thanks,

Jean.