Virus Snow doesnt function properly in logic 8

• Right ive had enough off this

using an 24 imac 2.8ghz intel core duo
    logic 8.2
    virus ti snow with the latest 3.1 software driver

virus keeps crashing and playing out of time with my project in logic switched the live button on and off, the presets keep crashing, my own presets keep suddenly having this thing happen to them when no matter what i do everytime i play them a quick POP happens at the start of the sound played and i cant even BOUNCE STUFF DOWN!!!

i have spent £800 on this heap of junk read all these comments and complaints on here and not impressed at all why does this thing not work properly please??? :thumbdown:

• i havent because the place i brought it from digital village told me theres no point in contacting them because they are based in germany and wont be able to help me yet digital village cant help me either and expect to just parry me off out of £800! i dont think so somehow!

i have tryed everything mate and its not my usb connection either because i unplugged everything else so i dont know what else i can do??? im extremely pissed off love the sounds but it doesnt work properly!.....

• i'm sorry, but this is not a statement a dealer should make. our support is dealing on Virus related topics every day, full time. i doubt that's true for a sales person at a music shop. i'd be totally interested to learn who at DV said that.

i'm sure, we can help you out. understandable that you're annoyed because you want to work with what you've obtained - so let support help you out.

best, marc

• if they can try and sort these bugs out with logic 8 which are what alot of people are still using before switching to 9 itl be a really nice piece piece of kit but at the moment its not giving me alot of flexibility with it having to start up the project again just to quickley bounce the sound down without no artifacts or timing issues

and engineering for people with it i can forget that straight away which is goin to push me back aswell

as for digital village well they dont have a clue half of them they either dont train there staff on the equipment there selling or they just cant be bothered and it causes major problems having to figure everything out myself over the internet...supposing i didnt have the internet id be screwed by now man! and probably had given up

thanks for the reply and will try and sort this out with support :)