Broken Virus KC. Need help please :( [Solved]

• Hi.

So been having my Virus KC for about a year now and for the last couple of weeks it has started to behave very strange and now i can barely use it.

The problem is when i start to play around with the filters it starts to make some nasty "crackle, distorted" noises when filter is closed and after a while
    when its open to.

Then all of a sudden the sound just disappear, nothing comes out and it changes presets randomly, and at some points it just make some clicks and
    make my DAW (Logic) go ballistic. For example whatever track i have selected it all of a sudden makes the volume adjuster raise to the maximum.

It seems like a software issue (OS 6.6) but i dont know but at the moment i cant use it.

Some other glitches is if i have programed a sound, then turn it of and then on again the sound doesnt sound as it did when i saved it. And when i
    the sound has disappeared i can reboot it and i get sound again until i start to tweak the sounds.

At the moment i do not know what to do really, so if anyone has any knowledge what i can try to do then please reply.

Kind regards
    Chris

SOLUTION!

I Downgraded the OS 6.6 to 5.5 and so far all glitches seem to have gone away :thumbup: Also the sound is cleaner without anty "crackles" and s**t :thumbup: