Strange things happening in seq mode.

• Hi, im loving my new virus TI after years of oggling at pictures on internet i finnaly have one!...couldnt be happier....but
    last night i noticed strange things happening, i made a kickdrum using a sine and pitch modulation with lfo 1 on envelope mode, i made a nice kick and it sounded great....

then i added a bass playing on part 2. i immediately noticed that the kick now sounded realy funny when played back with the bass, when i muted the bass MIDI track the kick played back fine, if i routed both the kick and bass to seperate usb outputs and then muted the audio of the bass track the kick still played back strange, i cant realy explain how it sounds, but its as though it gets a funny sharp mettalic noise for a transient instead of just being smooth and also seems to sound different everynow and then, even though osc has a set start phase...

is this normal? whats happening? i would imagine that the first part loses its precision with the lfo' and the start phase of the oscillator when i add more load on the dsp by sending midi data to part 2.....could this be it?....anyone got some ideas?

thanks.

• Hello!

Yes, I am also aware of the problem and it's really annoying.
    The same happens even if you do it by FilterEnvelope > OSC.
    It's like the pitch or pitch-Amount change itself. ?(
    The problem I've known for a long time(unfortunately).
    But it is no DSP- or Voice overload!
    Its also changed the sound of the ring modulator, for example, in hi-hats, etc ...
    It is almost impossible to create reliable Drum Sounds. :thumbdown:

It would be nice if it would be repaired in the next OS!

best, noize!

• Yes would be good.
    By oneself, it makes good sounds and teamwork (drumkit), there are then these problems.

best, noize :!: