• I am about to updat the OS on my mac and was just trying to think of any issues that may arise in my studio and what have to back up etc.One thing that I am not 100% on is where are my own patches saved on my system, I am worried I may lose them on installing the new os.I have saved them to a folder on the public library section of the virus software.Will this still be there when I re-install ? If not where do i find them them to back up?

Thanks

Lee

• I am about to updat the OS on my mac and was just trying to think of any issues that may arise in my studio and what have to back up etc.One thing that I am not 100% on is where are my own patches saved on my system, I am worried I may lose them on installing the new os.I have saved them to a folder on the public library section of the virus software.Will this still be there when I re-install ? If not where do i find them them to back up?

Thanks

Lee

if you copy everything inside the "patches" folder over to another location you should be fine. mind permission problems though in case you setup a new system and you change the name of the main user.
    best, marc