Delay clock, modulation destinations, Mod envelope...etc

• wouldnt the delay clock times be easier to adjust if they were like the delay in cubase which has readings of 4\1D(for dotted) 2\1T(for triplets and so on, maybe its just because i never learnt music that it takes me a few minutes to work out which one is which.. i guess this is perhaps a matter of preference but what do you think?

another thing that would be nice to see in an update is more modulation destinations, and why is there such a limited list of destinations to assign to the soft knobs?
    i think things could get quite a bit crazier if we had more options considering modulation, i know there are lots of modulators, but now give us more things to modulate!

i said this in another place here but when i use extremely high speeds on lfo with envelope mode to create a kick for example, the kick often sounds great, when i then play another part with the kick no matter what the part is the kick starts to get some strange things happening to it, like its starting on different phase points. its not the biggest issue in the world since we all bounce to audio but its quite irritating when im trying to tweak another part to get it right with the kick. this is not a problem that only i have, someone else also stated that they are getting the same thing happening but whether its our system or not is a different story perhaps that could be looked into?

o and a dedicated mod envelope!!!.....and suggestions from other users of having a bit more control over the shape of the envelopes is a great idea to. we could do quite a bit more by altering the shape of the envelopes, perhaps this dosnt need to mean multiple editing points but just a simple way of controlling the curve? of the envelope, if anyone knows what im trying to say then please say it for me.

anyways, these are my suggestions......if you like them good, if you hate them good as well. dont care :D