Control Pedal problem

• Hi everybody, looking for some help. I have a Roland EV5 Control Pedal and a Virus TI keyboard,(last years model).
    I simply cannot get these to work together since the latest OS update. I know my pedal is ok as I have used it on other machines.
    I had this problem last year as wel,l but somehow I managed to fix it..although I can't actually remember what I did..
    Would be grateful for any advice.
    Chris

• Thanks Oliver,

Your solution certainly helps. I'm suddenly getting a response using the pedal.
    The Virus now responds to some control messages, including volume 7, mod wheel 1 ,and Expression 11, but for some reason it won't change Cutoff 40 or others..which is what I was previously using it for.
    Regardless of the sounds and patches I am using it on. I can only surmise that it is a software issue.

I shall persevere and report back.
    Thanks again for your reply,
    Kindest regards,
    Chris :)

• Yes I'm afraid so Oliver. I'm usually pretty good at sorting these kind of things out myself and rarely resort to needing outside advice or help. But it has me stumped. I think I will wait for another OS update and hopefully it will be sorted.

Chris
    :)