New Virus TI2 Polar not working and no responses... please help

• Hello everyone,
    in november I recently upgraded from a Virus Snow and bought a new Virus TI2 Polar. When I first received the virus it would freeze randomly when editing from filters to effects or wave shapes. basically whenever I was editing anything it would eventually freeze. I emailed the guys at access and kept getting answers like maybe its what it is connected to or you need to update the O.S. I tried to explain that I never had these problems with the snow, but I tried different O.S. and fixing connections. after none of that worked I used it solo for a couple of weeks and still had the same problem. Finally after explaining that I received a response back saying
    "Dear Alejandro,Thank you for your reply. In this case I can't exclude the unit having a hardware issue. Where in the US are you located exactly? (city and state)"

after I responded with the answer and even emailed back when I received no response. that was a week ago. I'm just wondering what I should do now that I have a new $3000 synth that never worked properly, I'm not getting any response from access, and the store I bought it from says after 30 days they are not responsible.

thank you for your time guys, I just really want to get back to making music.

Alejandro