Voicing issues

• Ok heres the situation. I am running Sequence mode with 2 patches playing together.

The first patch is a chord, it uses all osc1,2,3,sub and noise and has a unison of 4. It is playing 3 note chords.

The second patch is a bass. It uses osc1,2,sub and noise and has a unison of 2. It is playing single notes.

The little meter on the screen is not showing full, certain yet notes are getting cut off as if it can't handle that many voices... I hope that makes sense. Does anyone know how to do the math to find out if I've reached the voicing limit here? Seems weird that 2 patches would cause that... but maybe I have something set wrong. ?(

Thanks in advance.

• the meter measures how expensive a patch is, it doesn't take the polyphony already used into account. and it doesn't take the unison setting into account either.
    a unison of 4 with all oscillators switched on is fairly extreme, especially if the sound you're playing has a release time on the amp envelope. depending on what you want to achieve, you might want to look into an alternative oscillator (e.g. the super saw) which might help you to save resources.
    best, marc