Absolutely no audio out after update to 3.1

• I worked on some projects, updated to 3.1, went on holiday, came back, started my projects and my Virus TI desktop doesn't make a single sound. The USB connection seems fine. All the presets become updated when loading a different song. However, there is absolutely no sound. Anyone with the same problem or with an idea?

Thank you
    Marcus

Mac Pro 2 x 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon (2009), 12 GB, OS X 10.6, Cubase 5.5.2, Virus TI, NI Komplete 6, Korg Legacy Collection, Arturia 10 Years Suite

• ISF75,

your post is a little counter productive. if you make such a bold assumption, at least ask, which platform MaF is working on :) - don't get me wrong, one of the reasons that led to the decision to have a dedicated and official forum was to provide fast help in cases like this - so i'm not trying to shut you up. but at the same time, without details, your post doesn't help MaF to solve the problem at all.

MaF: unplug ALL cables from your virus for 20 seconds. switch off your computer, wait 20 seconds and boot it again. plug everything into the TI again and check if the problem persists. i'm pretty sure this is something simple.

best, marc

• Found a solution right after writing my first post: I just had to switch off the Virus, turn it on again and everything was back to normal.

cheers
    Marcus

Mac Pro 2 x 2.26 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon (2009), 12 GB, OS X 10.6, Cubase 5.5.2, Virus TI, NI Komplete 6, Korg Legacy Collection, Arturia 10 Years Suite