Midi Synchronization using external clock

• Hi

I am new to the Virus TI. I own a Ti Desktop with the 4.0.1.5 OS. I find it the most stable so far. I am having the same issue with everyone else with unstabler LFOs and ARPs. I am not sure if its the plug-in within the my DAW that is causing this. I have set up my sequencer exactly as described in the manual.

My Setup:

MacPro 8-Core with 6gigs of ram.

MacOS X 10.6.7

Logic Pro 9.1.3

Virus TI 1 Desktop

Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 (Using also MIDI)

USB connection for Virus is not shared with any other device. Front panel of MacPro. No HUBS used at all.

When playing a patch through my DAW using the Virus AU plug-in, I get the ARP fluctuations and I also notice the sound distorts at points and LFO goes out of sync as well.

So I was wondering going back to the basics and not using the plug-in. Straight connection with midi. I find the issue here that the ARP again are totally out of sync. For some reason the Virus doesnt seem to be slaving to the external clock generated within Logic Pro.

I mean I would playing the tempo at 125 BPMs and the Virus will be 130 BPMs, not synchronized at all. In the config I checked its is INTERNAL+MIDI the sync.

Where am I going wrong?

Need help!

Thanks

?( :(

• actually I have noticed this over MIDI as well but since I downloaded the beta yesterday of 4.5 it seems to be sorted. I manually changed tempo's in Logic, pressed play to send clock over and checked the internal BPM of the Virus and it was correct every time, that was not happening before.