Virus TI Snow-- Category browse from the Hardware?

• Hello, I recently sold my virus ti keyboard and bought a snow.
    I have looked in the manual and i can find anywhere how to browse through Categories like i was able to in the virus tI keyboard.
    Also I know each ROM and RAM bank comes with only 64 presets...how can you go to next preset and previous without having to press many buttons ?
    Any work around? im trying to do this from the hardware itself like I was able to with the virus keyboard.
    thx

• This is what really bothers me right now compared to the Virus Keyboard and Polar... i HOPE IT IS POSSIBLE TO DO

• Ok i figured it out and only by looking at the front panel for a long time. :) press the search button then follow the on screen instructions. my mistake was looking for the instructions in the manual...
    try searching for category in the manual or addendum and you will get information about VCC only, not hardware. i love the TI but the manual is seriously lacking.

• Ok i figured it out and only by looking at the front panel for a long time. :) press the search button then follow the on screen instructions. my mistake was looking for the instructions in the manual...
    try searching for category in the manual or addendum and you will get information about VCC only, not hardware. i love the TI but the manual is seriously lacking.

Thanks a lot budd!!..I will give it a shot :thumbup: