Fl Studio crashes upon closing a project with Virus TI2

• Hi,
    I'm new to the forum, but have had this problem for awhile now.
    Whenever I save a project with Virus TI2 and then go to close FL Studio or open a new project, FL Studio crashes with an error message coming up.
    I wouldn't mind so much since I saved my project, but when I go back into FL Studio and open up my project, the patch I recently created with Virus TI2 doesn't sound the same as it did before. Also, sometimes it tweeks out my system and I hear a repeated noise over and over.
    I am wondering if this has anything to do with Latency issues.
    I recently started researching for external sound cards and found on another forum that they don't run too well with HP Pavillion dv7 series and I was assuming that Virus TI2 might be a similar case.
    My question is, Does Virus TI2 not run effectively with HP Pavillion dv7 series laptops? And if they run fine, what should I do to prevent these (I'm only assuming) latency issues.
    P.S. I have to run Virus TI2 with ASIO4all sound driver for Virus TI2 to even work, rather than use my Primary sound driver which usually causes Fl Studio to crash. Also since FL Studio 10, Virus TI2 runs more effectively because of threaded processing, and also if you need more information about the error message I can try finding out what it says again =P.

• the crash on quit was introduced with a recent windows service release and should not happen with version 4.5 which we released recently. we do not support ASIO4all driver and you should try using ours instead. support can help you troubleshoot your system.

best, marc

• i have the same problem with cubase 5 and flstudio 9 at winxp32 v45016_x86, cant kill the process.
    it needs a cold restart or u wait until cubase.exe closes after some minutes.
    experienced a BSOD caused from sysaudio.sys while turning the virus on again after that lag closing issue, had no daw running.