Problems with more than one Sound at the time (Mac / Logic Pro 9)

• Hi guys,
    I'm a new member of the Virus-Family and I have a few problems with the Soundselection at Virus-Control (Mac / Logic Pro 9)! (And at the beginning: My english is not as well as my german. So, please forgive me!) ^^

Here`s the problem: I can`t hear any sound from the channels 2-16. I select the same midi-channels for the Logic-Channelstrips as at the Virus-Control (for ex.: Virus-Control= Channel 3, I select Midichannel 3 at the Logic-Channelstrip), but I can only hear the Sound I've selected in Virus-Control-Channel 1. And only, if I select Logic-Channelstrip 1, too.
    No reaction at all the others.
    I tried to load a separate Virus-Control for each Channelstrip, but it doesn't work. I only get the message: No Virus connected! You need to connect a Virus Ti Desktop, Polar or Keyboard...." and so on. But my Virus was connected at this time!
    What can I do?

Thanx for any kind of help!

• hi,
    i'm french so my english is not so good too...

here's how i do...

-create ONLY ONE channel strip with the virus plug in logic (by default midi channel multi)
    -select this channel and in logic, track>new track with next midi channel (should be channel 2)

try play midi on this channel... and normally you've got the second channel of virus control who works!!!

if the channel 2 works but no sound ,"ctrl+clic" on the "D" under the mute button and select the output channel who you use... or change the default output in VC in the "common" tab...

do the same for all others channels to get 16 !!!

hope it's usefull for you...enjoy your virus!!!! :thumbup: